7/26/08

Peanut Butter Balls!



1 c. peanut butter
1 c. honey
1 c. powdered milk

Mix all together, roll into 1 inch balls (or whatever shape your kiddies want to make!) Lay out on cookie sheet & refrigerate OR freeze. SOOOOOO yummy!

If there is a power outage, you can still make these - Just cut the recipe in half so you can eat them up quicker, & the powdered milk won't sour.

This makes a GREAT snack for your kids, & they can play with it before they eat it! It's filling, full of protein, & even a little healthy!

*** Try rolling these in chopped nuts, melted chocolate, powdered sugar, cinnamon, oatmeal, or whatever else you can think of!

1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

Hi-
New here. I just found your comment from a few weeks ago on my food storage organizing post. Thanks for your comments. It was nice of you to leave them! It's always nice to meet new people. :)

Your blog looks very helpful. I'll have to put it on my sidebar so I can keep checking it out. Is it just a food storage site?

I LOVE the sentence right under your comment part. LOL!
Thanks for stopping by- your welcome to come back anytime!