9/24/09

I disappeared...

So... since kids went back to school, it's been more chaos than it was while they were here all summer. Driving them every direction possible all day & evening, THEN we all got way sick with a variation of: flu, bronchitis, sinus infection, & pneumonia. It's lasted over 2 weeks! And James, my 5 year old, was the worst. He shot up to 107.2 fever day before yesterday & it took us 30 mins to get him DOWN into the 105 range! Needless to say, he ended up in the ER. After 2 different doctors, throat swab, urinalysis, & chest xrays, he was the one with pneumonia. He has missed 6 days of school in a row. I.N.S.A.N.E. That's all I have to say. I'm still sick, the others are still coughing, and we just better turn around soon, cause I'm at my breaking point.

OBVIOUSLY... I have not posted this past month. My apologies. I will get more up as soon as I feel better.

Thanks to all my blog readers. Feel free to start "following" me if you'd like!

No comments: