9/30/09

Food Storage Wedding Gift ???


Well... I needed a wedding gift a couple weeks ago. I was joking around with the groom, that I was gonna load him up with food storage, & he said to go for it! Really???

So I did just that. I wrapped 2 #10 cans in loads of lime green tissue paper, then added flowers & ribbon. Then, I decorated the outside of a big gift bag with velvet embossed paper, ribbon, & a big fat flower. Inside the bag was a GREAT book called, "Cooking With Food Storage Made Easy"... & tons of little food items & tools to help get them started.

For such a "boring" but useful gift... it sure turned out cute! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful gift and the wrapping is beautiful.

Danielle said...

This is a great idea! I love giving things that people really need, especially when they have no idea what they want while just starting out.

My brother and his wife are getting sealed next May, and this might be a good gift for that occasion. (You know, continually following the Lord's counsel and all.)